End of the season, time to clear some stuff out. If you’re interested in something, leave a comment or grab my email from the about page. Spanks.
Surly Pugsley, size large. With Revelate Framebag- $1700
- Rear wheel: Shimano Alfine 8 Internally geared hub, Marge Lite rims, Sapim Race spokes. Hand built
- Front wheel: Surly Ultra New hub, Marge Lite, Sapim Race spokes. Also hand built.
- Tires: 120tpi 4.8″ Bud front, 120tpi 3.8″ Nate rear. Both setup tubeless
- Brakes: Avid BB7s with Paul Love Levers. New pads
- Crankset: Surly Mr. Whirlly with 38t E.13 Guide Ring. New bb will be installed before sale
- Fork: Salsa Enabler
- Saddle: WTB Volt, Ti rails
- Stem: Thompson X4
- Bars: Raceface Atlas
- Grips: ESI Chunkys, brand new! And orange.
- Rotors: Formula
Dynamo Wheel- $200
- Shutter Precision PD8 hub, Velocity Blunt 35 29er rim, Sapim race spokes. Hand built
- Includes 180mm Formula R1 Rotor
- Pretty great condition- bearings are good, conections are clean, and wheel is true and tensioned
- Will work with tires from 45c to 29+
- Taped up and ready to set up tubeless
Shimano Saint Pedals- $60
- Never ridden on singletrack (just 1500 miles of dirt road), bearings are perfect
Kona Honzo Frame, size medium- $200
- Sliders for SS or geared setup. 44 headtube fits all current forks.
- Ugly rattle can paint, but no dents at all (this frame is pretty indestructable). If looks matter, a proffesional powdercoat is $70, then you’ll and have a brand spanking new looking frame.
Thompson 31.6 Elite Post- $50
5.10 Cyclone, size 11- $50
- Super low miles, great for commuter bike riding or shredding the gnar
Rock Shox Reba RLT Ti, 120mm travel, dremeled to fit a 29+ tire- $150
- Tapered Steerer, 20mm thru-axle
- Enduro seals, super smooth. Fresh oil and seal change before I took it off my bike
9 thoughts on “Yard Sale”
Is that Dynamo Blunt 35 still available? I hate to go down the money pit that is dynamo, but your review of the Exposure has me convinced I need it for Tour Divide.
Hey man, yep, that wheel is still available. Definitely worth it to have light when you need it
Is the blunt 35 still around?
Sorta- the hub is still available for $80, but I took the wheel apart. I could build it back up with a new rim though
I’d be into just the hub now (I got a deal elsewhere on Blunt 35s and don’t need the dynamo for a bit)
patdowd88 at gmail
Shentcha some mail
Is the Honzo frame still for sale? Did you trim the iscg tabs off?
Hey Dave, the honzo is gone. Lo siento
Bummer… Looks like it had some good character. Cheers!