End of the season, time to clear some stuff out. If you’re interested in something, leave a comment or grab my email from the about page. Spanks.
Surly Pugsley, size large. With Revelate Framebag- $1700
- Rear wheel: Shimano Alfine 8 Internally geared hub, Marge Lite rims, Sapim Race spokes. Hand built
- Front wheel: Surly Ultra New hub, Marge Lite, Sapim Race spokes. Also hand built.
- Tires: 120tpi 4.8″ Bud front, 120tpi 3.8″ Nate rear. Both setup tubeless
- Brakes: Avid BB7s with Paul Love Levers. New pads
- Crankset: Surly Mr. Whirlly with 38t E.13 Guide Ring. New bb will be installed before sale
- Fork: Salsa Enabler
- Saddle: WTB Volt, Ti rails
- Stem: Thompson X4
- Bars: Raceface Atlas
- Grips: ESI Chunkys, brand new! And orange.
- Rotors: Formula
Dynamo Wheel- $200
- Shutter Precision PD8 hub, Velocity Blunt 35 29er rim, Sapim race spokes. Hand built
- Includes 180mm Formula R1 Rotor
- Pretty great condition- bearings are good, conections are clean, and wheel is true and tensioned
- Will work with tires from 45c to 29+
- Taped up and ready to set up tubeless
- Never ridden on singletrack (just 1500 miles of dirt road), bearings are perfect
Kona Honzo Frame, size medium- $200
- Sliders for SS or geared setup. 44 headtube fits all current forks.
- Ugly rattle can paint, but no dents at all (this frame is pretty indestructable). If looks matter, a proffesional powdercoat is $70, then you’ll and have a brand spanking new looking frame.
Thompson 31.6 Elite Post- $50
5.10 Cyclone, size 11- $50
- Super low miles, great for commuter bike riding or shredding the gnar
Rock Shox Reba RLT Ti, 120mm travel, dremeled to fit a 29+ tire- $150
- Tapered Steerer, 20mm thru-axle
- Enduro seals, super smooth. Fresh oil and seal change before I took it off my bike